Visual Information Support Center
The Visual Information (VI) Team is dedicateed to providing you with your DA Photography and Graphic Design needs. We provide our service free of charge to Maine Guard units and staff only. We are located in room 208 in Building 8 (DFE) at Camp Keyes. Our shop can provide you with graphic design, banners, CD/DVD duplication and much more!
For directions to Camp Keyes, please click here.
Need an official DA Photo or Large Format Print?
DA Photos and work requests are done by appointment through VIOS ONLY. Typically the VISC is open Tuesday thru Thursday from 0800 to 1500.
Steps to creating a VIOS account / establishing an appointment:
There are two ways to access the site. Users with CAC readers should go to www.vios.army.mil. Users without CAC readers should go to www.vios-akoeast.army.mil and login using their AKO username and password.
Once a new user has accessed the site they should follow the steps below to establish an account and request a service.
- Select the eastern side of the United States Map.
- Select your digital certificate then click ok (CAC enabled users only)
- Determine the type of user you are after reading the user descriptions. Most customers will be new users. Select the "new user button" on the right side of the screen.
- Using the drop down box select your installation. Indiana National Guard customers will select Maine ARNG then select continue.
- Select the 3903 work order image.
- Complete your custom contact information. (note this is a onetime process) Select next to continue.
- You are now ready to submit a work request. Follow the prompts to complete your request submission.