Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)

You are vieweing the most frequently asked questions concerning the Maine Army National Guard. Please use the navigation sidebar on the right side to find other useful information regarding the Maine Army National Guard. Additionally, the search bar at the top of the screen may help you quickly find helpful information.

How Do I Obtain Out of Service Records?

If you are looking for Out of Service Records for family or yourself, please print and fill out a Request for Information Disclosure [PDF] form. You will need to present this completed document and a valid ID to the publications clerk on the ground level of Building 7 at Camp Keyes, Augusta, Maine to receive a copy of the requested documentation.

Where Do I Get an ID Card?

You may obtain a Military, Spouse and Dependant ID from the DEERES office located on the ground level of Building 7, Camp Keyes, Augusta, Maine. Walking through the Winthrop Street entrance and turning right will bring you to the ID card office.

This document was last modified on: